Performance, comfort and versatility
Voyager 6200 UC features Plantronics clear talk technology, four omnidirectional microphones and enhanced noise canceling to optimize your voice and minimize background noise. When your neckband vibrates to alert you to an incoming call, your earbuds are ready when you need them.
Connect to all your devices
Equipped with multipoint technology, Voyager 6200 UC pairs with up to eight devices and can connect to any two at the same time. So whether you’re on your PC, tablet, mobile or other Bluetooth-enabled device, it’s easy to stay connected. And with Class 1 Bluetooth range, you’ve got freedom to move.
Seamless IT Management
Voyager 6200 UC is supported by Plantronics Manager Pro, a Software-as-a-Service that is sold separately. Use Plantronics Manager Pro to manage headset inventory, monitor usage and maintain devices. With actionable insights from Plantronics Manager Pro, IT can improve business processes, employee performance and compliance.
Customize Your Experience
Choose the settings to customize your headset with Plantronics Hub for mobile (iPhone and Android) and Plantronics Hub for desktop. Check remaining talk time and select your language preference, feature settings, call and mute notifications. Keep your device up-to-date with Plantronics Hub over-the-air firmware updates.
- Voyager 6200 UC - Sand
- Listen/talk/standby time
- Up to 16 hours listen, 9 hours talk and 14 days standby time
- Roaming range
- Up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Battery capacity
- 340 mAh minimum
- Charge time
- 1.5 hours for full charge
- Bluetooth technology
- Bluetooth v4.1 Headset/Hands-Free Profile HSP 1.2 and HFP 1.6 (Wideband HD Voice); Class 1 BT Radio
- Audio profiles
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.2, AVRCP 1.5
- Classic; Low Latency, APTx
- Receive audio performance
- Active noise cancelling (ANC)
- Receive frequency response
- 20Hz – 20kHz (high-fi stereo and stereo telephony)
- Hearing protection
- SoundGuard® DIGITAL: protects against sound levels above 118dBA; G616 Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA*
- Microphone and technology
- Boomless, four microphones with digital signal processing (DSP)
- 0.123 lbs/2oz/56g
- Call controls
- Call answer/end, mute, volume +/-
- Media controls
- Mute, play, pause, track forward/back
- Voice and other alerts
- Enhanced voice alerts announce talk time remaining, mute, and connection status. Neckband vibrates to alert incoming call.
- Applications supported
- Plantronics Hub application on desktop, iOS and Android
- Plantronics Manager Pro suites supported
- Asset, Usage, Conversation and Acoustic