CHOICE OF WEARING STYLE
In open office environments, you may want a stereo headset to listen to media or you may prefer a mono headset to hear your surroundings. Voyager 4200 UC Series delivers vibrant audio for any workstyle and preference.
Experience crystal-clear audio, whether you’re listening to multimedia or collaborating with colleagues, with Voyager 4200 UC Series. Enjoy wireless freedom while you roam the office. Vibrant sound is with you every step within the headset’s 98 ft/30 m range.
EASILY CONNECT AND MANAGE CALLS
EASILY CONNECT AND MANAGE CALLS Plantronics Voyager 4200 UC Series makes it easy to switch between PC/Mac and mobile devices, so it’s easy to stay connected. A dedicated button gives you quick access to mute, while voice prompts alert you if you’re on mute when you start talking. Enhanced voice alerts tell you connection status, remaining talk time, mute status and more. Your colleagues will know when you’re talking to someone because of the red call indicator light. And, you’ll still hear incoming calls if you step away from your desk.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Choose the settings to customize your headset with Plantronics Hub for mobile (iPhone and Android) and Plantronics Hub for desktop. Check remaining talk time and select your language preference, feature settings, call and mute notifications. Keep your device up-to-date with Plantronics Hub over-the-air firmware updates.
SEAMLESS IT MANAGEMENT
Voyager 4200 UC Series is supported by Plantronics Manager Pro, a Software-as-a-Service that is sold separately. Use Plantronics Manager Pro to manage headset inventory, monitor usage and maintain devices. With actionable insights from Plantronics Manager Pro, IT can improve business processes, employee performance and compliance.
ALEXA BUILT IN
Tap. Ask. Listen.
You can talk to the Amazon Alexa app on your mobile with your Bluetooth connected Voyager headset. You can tap-and-ask Alexa to play music, hear the news, check weather, and more.
Need to call someone? No problem: tap, say “Call Jane Smith” and it will dial out. And it’s just as simple to pick up an incoming call – simply tap to answer.
When it’s time to focus on work, tap to play your favorite playlist (“Play Ultimate Concentration playlist”). And because Alexa lives in the cloud, it’s always getting smarter with new capabilities that are delivered to your device automatically.
Using Alexa on your Voyager headset is simple – just tap-and-ask and Alexa will respond instantly.
- Talk time
- Up to 12 hours talk time and 15 hours listen time
- Standby time
- Up to 13 days standby time
- Roaming range
- Up to 98 ft/30 m
- Headset weight (g)
- 110 g (mono)/150 g (stereo)
- Bluetooth technology
- Bluetooth v4.1 Headset Profile (HSP) 1.2 and Hands-Free Profile HFP 1.6 with wideband HD Voice); Class 1 BT radio
- Audio profiles
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.2, AVRCP 1.4
- Music: SBC, Call with cell: CVSD, mSBC, UC call: Mono: mSBC; Stereo: mSBC
- Speaker sensitivity
- 94 dB SPL ±4 dB
- Receive frequency response
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Speaker impedance
- 32 ohm
- Speaker size
- 32 mm
- Battery capacity
- 360mAh typical/350mAh minimum
- Battery type
- Rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium ion polymer
- Charge time
- 1.5 hours for full charge
- Microphone and technology
- Noise canceling with 2 microphones: 1 uni-directional; 1 MEMS-directional
- Hearing protection
- SoundGuard DIGITAL: protects against sound levels above 118dBA; G616 Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-weighted average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA
- Call controls
- Call answer/end, mute, volume up and down
- Media controls
- Track forward/track back/pause/play
- Enhanced voice alerts announce remaining talk-time, mute and connection status
- Applications supported
- Plantronics Hub desktop version is available for Windows/Mac, mobile version offered on Android and iOS, Plantronics Manager Pro suites: Asset Management & Adoption, Call Quality & Analytics, Health & Safety
- Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft and others. Certified for Microsoft Skype for Business Open Office