LEAVE THE NOISE BEHIND
Not in the office? Not a problem. Four adaptive microphones and WindSmart® technology work together to eliminate disruptive background noise, wherever you are. Your voice sounds clear and professional as you seamlessly transition between environments, inside or out. Now you can focus on what you’re saying—not where you’re saying it.Voyager 5200 UC features SoundGuard. Learn more >
NEVER WORRY ABOUT MUTE AGAIN
Simply press the dedicated mute button to switch mute on and off easily. The headset’s dynamic mute alert tells you immediately if you’re speaking while muted. Plus, timed voice alerts continually remind you when mute is still on. Combine that with desktop notifications and a visual mute indictor on the BT600 Bluetooth USB adapter, and you’ll never have to worry about an “oops” moment on an important call.
• Use Plantronics Hub mobile app to locate your lost headset, change languages, wirelessly update firmware, or personalize settings and alerts.
• Use Plantronics Hub desktop software to view headset battery meter, change languages, update firmware, enable softphone call control, or personalize settings and alerts.
OPTIMIZED FOR YOUR UC APPLICATION
Certified for Skype for Business and Optimized for Microsoft® Lync®. Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco and others*
*Requires Plantronics Hub.
- Voyager 5200 UC
- Connects to
- PC + smartphone/tablet + Bluetooth-enabled desk phones
- Ideal for
- Mobile professionals who use PC audio, mobile phone, or tablet communications in noisy environments
- Compatible with
- Windows® or Mac OS
- Talk time
- Up to 7 hrs., up to 14 extra hours with charging case; up to 9 days standby time, up to 7 days standby time when connected to BT600 USB Bluetooth adapter
- Roaming range
- Up to 30 meters (98 feet)
- Audio performance
- Six layers of WindSmart technology, PC wideband and mobile wideband: up to 6,800 Hz; echo cancellation, proprietary DSP, A2DP
- Hearing protection
- SoundGuard: Sound leveling for listening comfort and acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA
- Microphone noise reduction
- Four adaptive microphones offer dynamic noise reduction
- Remote call control
- Call answer/ignore/end, redial, mute, volume +/-
- Headset weight (g)
- B5200: Certified for Skype for Business and Optimized for Microsoft® Lync®. Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco and others*