Control by command
A red 2-in-1 button easily activates Siri, Google Now, or Cortana. Whispered alerts update you on talk time, and even announce the names of incoming callers so you can simply say “Answer” or “Ignore” to calls without lifting a finger. During calls, simply press the red button to switch mute on and off easily. The headset’s dynamic mute alert tells you immediately if you’re speaking while muted. Plus, timed voice alerts continually remind you when mute is still on.
From bustling city streets to the corner café, some of life’s most important calls happen in the most unexpected places. Our cutting edge noise cancelling and six layers of WindSmart® technology eliminate disruptive background noise like wind and chatter so your voice sounds clear, indoors and out.
Work together to reduce disruptive background noise.
Automatically detects whether or not it's being worn, directing call audio where you expect to hear it.
DYNAMIC MUTE ALERT
Dynamic mute alert senses and alerts you when you talk when muted.
Protects against sweat and water splashes (IPX4)
Detects wind direction and responds accordingly
The rigorously tested ergonomic design ensures all-day comfort, from the first call of the day to the last. The optional portable charging case with integrated docking stand offers up to 14 extra hours of power (case sold separately).
- Use Plantronics Hub mobile app to locate your lost headset, change languages, wirelessly update firmware, or personalize settings and alerts.
- Use Plantronics Hub desktop software to view headset battery meter, change languages, update firmware, enable softphone call control, or personalize settings and alerts.
- Voyager 5200
- Noise cancelling
- Four-mic active digital signal processing (DSP) Internal, adaptive 20-band equalizer, acoustic echo cancellation, and sidetone detection
- WindSmart technology
- Delivers six layers of protection against wind noise from a combination of aerodynamic design elements and an adaptive, proprietary algorithm
- Multipoint technology
- Stay connected to two phones and answer calls from either one
- Streams audio
- Stream music, driving directions, podcasts, and more with Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Profiles: Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Wideband Hands-free (HFP) Profile 1.6 and Headset (HSP) Profile 1.2
- Moisture protection
- Sweatproof nano-coating by P2i for sweat and moisture protection
- Voice alerts
- Enhanced voice alerts announce talk-time, mute, connection status, and more
- Updateable firmware
- Update firmware and change language Plantronics MyHeadset Updater tool: plantronics.com/us/support/myheadset/updater
- Charge connector
- Micro USB connection
- Charge time (maximum)
- 90 min for full charge
- Battery type
- Rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium ion polymer
- Headset battery meter
- On-screen for iPhone, status bar for iPhone and Android™ enabled by Plantronics Hub app
- Up to 98 ft/30 m
- Operating + storage temp
- Weight (g)